Monday, October 5, 2015

All About ME!!!



                                                        All About Me

       Hello people of the world, and welcome to my blog- and I am the Blog Hog. As I sat down in the computer lab, ready to go, I thought you should know a few things about me, myself, and I.



  • I like turtles
  • My favorite color is blue
  • I have a BIG family 
  • I am still in school
  • I think ninja's are very cool
  • I will often reference myself as the Mr.Mundo in third person
  • I love chocolate
  • This blog is all about food
  • And most of all... I like turtles
               My name is Dekalo Whitfield and I am eleven years old, but you can just call me Mr.Mundo. I am really excited to tell you about lot's of great foods people love all around the world.
                        Selfie!

    5 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete
      2. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete
    2. Hi nice blog hope to see more of it.
      Then come check out my blog Dekalo I'll tell you the name later. Bye

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awesome! I am excited to see more posts!

      ReplyDelete